Google Pixel 5 and Google 4a 5G to be launched on October 15.
Google Pixel 5:
- is Google's latest flagship smartphone
- will be out on October 15
- will cost $699 / £599 / AU$999
- is IPX8 water-resistant
- has a 6-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340, which is 432 pixels per inch. It's an always-on display, and it's an OLED panel
- features a 12.2MP dual-pixel shooter with 1.4μm pixel width, and there's also a 16MP ultra-wide shooter
- has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, which won't be as powerful as the chipsets in phones like the OnePlus 8 Pro or Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- supports 5G connectivity
- runs android 11
- won't be available worldwide
Full content and details (external sources): Techradar
Google Pixel 4a 5G:
- is a variant of Google Pixel 4 (launched in August)
- will be out on October 15
- will cost $499, a $150 jump over the standard 4A
- has a 6.2 inches OLED screen (standard 4A’s is 5.8-inch display)
- carries a slightly faster processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, compared with the standard 4A’s Snapdragon 730G
Full content and details (external sources): The Verge
Samsung Galaxy Series
Samsung Galaxy S20 FEIt is the newest member of the Galaxy S20 series. It's called FE (Fan Edition) because it includes innovations Galaxy fans said they love most, made available starting at $699. Samsung took select features of the Galaxy S20 series, such as the smooth scrolling display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, an AI-powered camera, 5G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy F41
Galaxy F41 will be unveiled on October 8 at 5:30PM IST as the first smartphone in the lineup. As of now, it is only expected to be launched in India.
Full content and details (external sources): GSMArena
Here's a summary of the leaks:
• launch date: October 13 (rumored)
• release date: October 23 (rumored)
• Models: iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini (5.4 inches), iPhone 12/Max (6.1 inches), iPhone 12 Pro (6.1 inches), iPhone 12 Pro Max (6.7 inches)
• Prices: $649 (iPhone 12), $749 (iPhone 12 Max), $999 (iPhone 12 Pro), $1,099 (iPhone 12 Pro Max)
• Processor: A14 Bionic (all models)
• Screens: OLED (all models)
• Other features: 5G, LiDAR on Pro models
Latest leak: the rear camera block seems to have grown in size significantly, judging from new images of cases made for them.
Xiaomi Mi 10TIt's a new trio of phones from Xiaomi, all slight improvements on Mi 10 series equivalents.
It has been announced consisting of the 'standard' Mi 10T as well as a Mi 10T Lite and Mi 10T Pro. The Mi 10T series phones have mid-ranged specs in a few regards, but likely won't cost too much.
OnePlus has scheduled in an event for 14 October when it's going to launch the OnePlus 8T. The company has already started revealing details, including 120Hz display support and 65W charging. There's also no OnePlus 8T Pro.
Full content and details (external sources): Pocket-lint